Becki Newton

Becki was raised in Guilford Connecticut. She began appearing in local productions as well as Summer stock theater when she was thirteen. As she studied European History at Penn, she also spent time in Europe. Becki relocated to NYC immediately after graduation to pursue Broadway. There were a myriad of guest starring roles and national commercials like Cold Case (2003) Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2000) and American Dreams (2002) she was cast as Amanda on Ugly Betty 2006. She has a brother named Matt Newton is an actor along with her husband Chris Diamantopoulos. They're stunning, but not models of the highest caliber. It's great that I don't have to worry about the red carpet at work because I am not a professional. When it comes to my appearance, I'm willing to experiment with the new stuff. The glamour can be enjoyable! Spending time to get ready doesn't mean being a fussy person and taking good proper care of myself. There's nothing wrong in being fussy. I used to think I didn't have much maintenance and used it to be a badge. Becki Becki Becki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Chloe Bailey and Isabelle Fuhrman

Alix Traeger